Forget “It’s Rainin’ Men” or “It’s raining cats and dogs” — for the exceedingly unfortunate citizens of L.A., it’s raining sharks.
If yours is the name we draw on Wednesday, you’ll find out if anyone survives when you become the proud owner of the pop culture phenomenon that is Sharknado (Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $19.99)! What’s more, the copy you’ll receive has been signed by “Beach Victim #1,” actor Ryan Budds. Hope he’s recovered by now.
To have a shot at the prize, all you have to do is tell us in the comments section below:
What’s your favorite disaster movie?
Be sure to enter by 3 p.m. ET on Wednesday, October 2, when we’ll select one winner at random. The basic rules are below. (To review all the Official Rules, just click the link.)
The basic rules:
- NO PURCHASE / RENTAL NECESSARY TO ENTER / WIN. A PURCHASE / RENTAL WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law.
- Only one entry per person.
- In the comment field below this post, share your favorite disaster movie.
- MAKE SURE you leave your correct email address in the email address field ONLY—this will not be published on the site, but we’ll be able to see it and will need it to contact you if you win. Anyone who leaves an email address in the main comment field will be disqualified and their entry will not be published. We’ve had past winners who’ve used non-working email addresses, in which case we have no way of contacting them and had to give their prizes to someone else. So double-check what you’ve entered!
- You must live in 1 of the 50 United States, DC, or Puerto Rico, and be at least the age of majority in your state / jurisdiction of primary residence.
- Enter before 3:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Wednesday, October 2, 2013. We will select one winner at random after that time and will post his or her name here on the blog after we’ve been able to reach them via email.
- Your comment must comply with the Comment Requirements in the Official Rules, which you agree to by submitting a comment. COMMENTS MUST BE NO MORE THAN 150 WORDS.
- Total ARV of all prizes: approximately $19.99. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received.
- Sponsor: Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, 1 Tower Lane, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
- Reference to third parties in connection with prizes are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Sponsor or the giveaway.
Can’t wait to see if you’ve won?
Reserve a copy of Sharknado tonight!